Establish your career in Entrepreneurship by learning from industry experienced lecturers and gaining practical experience through an industry project. This course explores the principles and dynamics of entrepreneurship to provide you with the key knowledge to establish a business start-up, new enterprise, or support business innovation. It allows you to develop an understanding of the precepts of innovation and apply them to solving diverse entrepreneurial challenges that come with new ventures and established organisations. It perfectly blends theory and practice together to get you job ready.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Use your skills to start your own business, or obtain innovative roles in creative companies
- Create strategic business and marketing plans
- Develop critical thinking skills
- 400 hours of practical work placement
- Strengthen your entrepreneurial mindset.